Ministry Director: Bro. Victor Monrose
Men doing ministry with and for men and the community--that's what Men's Ministries is all about. We are about more than the traditional service club, "knife and fork" kind of meetings. Not that those don't have a place. They do, but Men's Ministries is just what its title says: about ministry.
Duties of the Men’s Ministry Director
1. Develop and conduct on a periodic basis a wide variety of programs and activities that will meet the various contemporary needs of a diverse male constituency.
2. Encourage and facilitate meaningful spiritual, mental, and emotional growth among the men of the church.
3. Work with a small administrative committee to make plans and policy.
4. Communicate with the church secretary and pastor when scheduling programs.
5. Serve as the conference men’s ministries representative to the local church.
6. When requested assist the conference director in planning meetings that are for the benefit of all the men of the conference.
7. Serve as a communicator of news of interest to men that is disseminated from the division, union, and conference men’s ministries programs.
8. Mentor someone else in this ministry.
9. Report to the family ministry committee and/or church board.
Spiritual Gifts Desired
Encouragement, administration and shepherding.
Click here for more information on Men's Ministry.