Women's Ministry Director: Sis Eudeane Felix
Women's Ministries provides the opportunity for women to grow spiritually and socially through a network of support groups active in the church.Women's Ministries provides the opportunity for women to grow spiritually and socially through a network of support groups active in the church.
The goal is to know Jesus passionately and to service and disciple women by empowering to discover and realize their leadership and ministry potential within their homes, churches and communities.
Women's Ministries Spiritual Vision
The vision of the North American Division Women's Ministries Department is to lift up Jesus Christ and Him crucified by enabling women to discover and realize their leadership and ministry within the home, the church, and the community. By the transforming power of the gospel His strength will be their strength.
The Women's Ministries Department will endeavor to enrich and empower women to realize their value as human beings in Christ and their role within church and society.
Women's Ministries Purpose
The Women’s Ministry Department exists to uphold, encourage, and challenge Seventh-day Adventist women in their daily walk as disciples of Jesus Christ and as members of His world church. The mission of Women’s Ministry is, in the larger sense, common to all Christians—that of uplifting Christ in the church and in the world. This ministry seeks to:
1. Foster spiritual growth and renewal among women.
2. Affirm that women are of inestimable worth by virtue of their creation and redemption, equip them for service in the church, and offer women’s perspectives on church issues.
3. Minister to the broad spectrum of women’s needs across the life span, with due regard for multicultural and multiethnic perspectives.
4. Liaise and cooperate with other specialized departments of the church to facilitate the ministry to women and of women.
5. Build goodwill among women in the world church that encourages bonds of friendship, mutual support, and the creative exchange of ideas and information.
6. Mentor and encourage Seventh-day Adventist women, creating paths for their involvement in the church as they reach for their potential in Christ.
7. Find ways and means to challenge each Seventh-day Adventist woman to use her gifts to complement the talents of others as they work side by side to further the global mission of the church.